Paragon Packaging initially started as a silk screener of plastic bottles in 1985 to meet the needs of the janitorial industry. In the 1990’s we took things a bit further and began manufacturing plastic bottles.
Starting in 1997 current management began a series of acquisitions and growth strategies that expanded the business to include an additional facility in Houston. Today Paragon manufactures in excess of 35 million bottles at two facilities in Texas as well as decorating better than half of them. Our plants are located in Mansfield, Texas (just outside of Ft. Worth) and Houston.
Paragon has an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) in place which gives employees part ownership of the company. This benefit has enabled Paragon employees to enjoy in the fruits of their labor as they work and then when they retire.
Today’s business focus meets the needs of various industries and markets -from large Fortune 500 companies to small local entrepeneurs with great ideas. We currently serve the paint, specialty chemical, janitorial, pool and spa, bottle distributors and various food products industries.
Please browse our website for further information on our capabilities. Whether you are interested in our many stock bottles or our custom designs that we can make specifically for your business, we want to hear from you!
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- It's easy to do business with Paragon.
- Plastic bottle manufacturing and decorating all under one roof.
- Two strategic locations in Texas to meet your plastic bottle requirements.
- Custom molds made with small minimum run requirements.
- A full range of silk screening, sleeving, labeling, colored bottles to enhance your products image and marketability.
- Large range of stock bottles from two ounces to two gallons.